AIM
Wuflz

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Best sprite series ever

This has to be the best sprite series ever. It has both REALLY kickass battles, and a REALLY awesome storyline.
I loved that you incorporated several video game's music themes -- the Sonic&Knuckles Metal Sonic Theme Remix was particularly sick.

Doolin' Dalton Doolin' Dalton

Awesome

This was a cool music video. The art was drawn very well except for the smoke on the comet and the tree. But besides that, it's a great movie.

Hoeloe responds:

Thanks, i dunno why the tree turned out like it did, i normally do them better...

Goku vs Vegeta TLD Goku vs Vegeta TLD

Awesome sprite movie!

Wow. I don't have much advice to make it better, except maybe explain the story more to the non-DBZ fans...
By the way, the ki blasts/energy beams looked awesome! Did you make them yourself?

DuDuL responds:

Well... Goku = main char
Vegeta = his life rival and friend
--------
xD
Blast i did by myself xD

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Everybody loves masturbating animals!

I can't wait to throw the link to this movie in the face of my friends!
It's almost hypnotizing...
...yes...
...YES!

Metal Gear Toast 3 Metal Gear Toast 3

As I sit here with my Dr Pepper and Shrimp Pasta,

I think: How could this get any better?
And I see the third installment of METAL GEAR MUTHA FUCKIN TOAST!
You've made my day once again, with random acts of kitty violence, good ol' arnie, and solid snake.

...FREEDOM!

Alpha Tournament 4.1 Alpha Tournament 4.1

Uh.... Can't think of a summary.

Another great movie, man. Love the different camera style, makes it seem less like watching someone play the game =D
I can see what you mean by the size limit and those sprites, it looks like it takes at least 5 sprites just to animate the swish of that blue skirt!
good job and keep it up.

James Stewart Acid Trip James Stewart Acid Trip

B

Omfg. This is the best one-frame flash movie since B... probably better. If this gets blamed I'll kill each and every frog in the world.

GoldenClock responds:

Magus&Frog Magus&Frog

The 'Extra' Scene was hilarious

Really great movie, all the fighting was cool and the sounds weren't repetitive. ;)

Believe IT! Believe IT!

Haha fucking great

Man, it's so true about those retarded Naruto dubs... 'believe it' wtf? Good movie just a little too short.

!Fight! !Fight!

No Replay?!

Dude, why? We need a replay... but anyways, great movie. Maybe a series?