AIM
Wuflz

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

There are enough reviews.

But too bad.
I read the review that said you can get a better score if you hold down the right arrow key. Sadly, it's true.
This is a good and fun game, but there are a few flaws like the one above.
Also I agree with whoever said that the person should start at the same spot he died at, so people don't kill themselves on the same object over and over again.

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Nice

Pretty good game. Im guessing your supposed to be stuck on mission 1? And the dead toad bodies tend to slide along the ground when mario movies...

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Sweet

Dude, that was one of the best RPG/RPG Spoof games I've ever played! As soon as I read that the escalator broke down I tried to walk up it, but I couldn't, so I figured that would be the way to end the adventure, and I was right!
Good game.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

I finally figured it out

There's a pattern in the game, it's not that hard to figure out, but otherwise, pretty good.

tonaros responds:

Nice. Don't tell anyone, but I don't know how to program random items falling so I just copy-pasted it all. I'm proud of you.

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

Cool

You never know how much random shit you can guess until you're offered hentai for it. Nice game.

Pong Mania Pong Mania

Nice

That's a good game you got there, really fun, you know. My only advice is that you make the cursor visible, because I couldn't see where mine was and it kept going off the window right when a ball was coming.