AIM
Wuflz

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Best sprite series ever

This has to be the best sprite series ever. It has both REALLY kickass battles, and a REALLY awesome storyline.
I loved that you incorporated several video game's music themes -- the Sonic&Knuckles Metal Sonic Theme Remix was particularly sick.

Doolin' Dalton Doolin' Dalton

Awesome

This was a cool music video. The art was drawn very well except for the smoke on the comet and the tree. But besides that, it's a great movie.

Hoeloe responds:

Thanks, i dunno why the tree turned out like it did, i normally do them better...

Goku vs Vegeta TLD Goku vs Vegeta TLD

Awesome sprite movie!

Wow. I don't have much advice to make it better, except maybe explain the story more to the non-DBZ fans...
By the way, the ki blasts/energy beams looked awesome! Did you make them yourself?

DuDuL responds:

Well... Goku = main char
Vegeta = his life rival and friend
--------
xD
Blast i did by myself xD

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

There are enough reviews.

But too bad.
I read the review that said you can get a better score if you hold down the right arrow key. Sadly, it's true.
This is a good and fun game, but there are a few flaws like the one above.
Also I agree with whoever said that the person should start at the same spot he died at, so people don't kill themselves on the same object over and over again.

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Nice

Pretty good game. Im guessing your supposed to be stuck on mission 1? And the dead toad bodies tend to slide along the ground when mario movies...

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Sweet

Dude, that was one of the best RPG/RPG Spoof games I've ever played! As soon as I read that the escalator broke down I tried to walk up it, but I couldn't, so I figured that would be the way to end the adventure, and I was right!
Good game.